At-Home Corona virus Testing Made Simple
Introducing the myLAB Box P23 COVID-19 At-Home Test—a convenient solution developed by a certified high-complexity clinical laboratory. Our testing adheres to the FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for COVID-19 testing.
Easy Sample Collection: Our non-invasive self-collected saliva sample makes testing a breeze. Unlike the cumbersome nasopharyngeal (NP) swab, which involves passing a swab deep into the nose and throat, our method is painless and significantly reduces the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Efficient Testing Process: Upon collection, your sample is sent via overnight mail directly to our laboratory for processing. Using a combination of viral RNA extraction, amplification, and PCR, we accurately detect the presence of the COVID-19 virus. Our test’s precision is validated and FDA-authorized under the EUA.
Rapid Results and Confidentiality: Expect your results in as little as 24 hours after your specimen reaches our lab. Your results will be securely posted on the myLAB Box HIPAA-compliant confidential customer portal. From the moment you order, you’ll receive your results within 3-4 days, accounting for overnight shipping to our clinical laboratory.
Physician Oversight: By law, COVID-19 tests must be ordered by a licensed physician in your state. At myLAB Box, we partner with a physician affiliate licensed across all 50 states. This ensures adherence to revised CDC testing recommendations. If you test positive, rest assured of a post-test counseling consultation within 24 hours.
Important Information: For a comprehensive understanding of the testing process and detailed instructions, please refer to the myLAB Box P23 At-Home COVID-19 Test Collection Kit Saliva – Unsupervised – Instructions for Patients.
- This test uses the P23 Labs TaqPath SARS-CoV-2 Assay.
- This test is not cleared or approved by the FDA
- This test has been authorized by the FDA under an EUA for use in authorized laboratories.
- This test is specifically authorized for detecting nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 and is not designed for other viruses or pathogens.
- The test’s authorization is valid as long as circumstances necessitating emergency use continue under the Act’s Section 564(b)(1), 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless revoked earlier.
Who Should Get Tested?
COVID-19 testing plays a pivotal role in containing the virus’s spread. Testing is recommended for:
- Individuals at risk in the community to prevent further transmission.
- Infected individuals can be isolated at home to minimize contagion.
- Contacts of infected individuals to detect potential cases and encourage isolation.
Reasons for Testing: Consider getting tested if you: • Exhibit symptoms of possible COVID-19 infection (see *** below) • Have been exposed to a lab-confirmed COVID-19 infected individual • Traveled to regions with high COVID-19 case numbers • Work in essential industries like grocery stores, pharmacies, nursing homes, transportation, delivery services, warehousing, distribution, and banking • Have chronic conditions or are undergoing immunosuppressive treatment
*In Case of Emergency: If you experience severe COVID-19 symptoms such as difficulty breathing, chest pain, confusion, or bluish lips, do not order a test. Instead, seek immediate medical attention. Contact your healthcare provider or go to the nearest emergency room.
At myLAB Box, we’re committed to your well-being. Swift testing remains vital in curbing the virus’s spread.